Sunday, November 4, 2007

Lovesick

So, the big test is finally over. Not that I am at peace, because finals are looming just around the corner, and I have another big paper to write about John Bunyan; however, at this moment, I can rest.

Friday was a really good day. There wasn't a lot going on at work because I was the only one there. I got to take a private tour of the new building that is being built. That was awesome! I got to cruise around in the golf cart and catch the vision for the campus. Very cool!


Yesterday, I got my hair cut... it isn't exactly what I wanted, but life goes on.

My big news is that I might be moving out with a friend to Cbridge... I am still contemplating, but I think that it is the right time.


I need to be reading Absalom and Achitophel by Dryden... I am having a really hard time getting into it...then I got a call from my best friend who is heartsick... no, it's not a fixable disease... it is.... the BIG L! That's right, love. Unfortunately, the guy is semi-clueless. It is a crying shame too. I think that they would be great together. Sometimes I feel so useless. I want to be able to fix these things for the people I love, but alas and alack, I am just me—what can I do in a situation like that? Listen is all I know to do. I am horrible with love advice because I have almost absolutely no experience of my own. It all makes me very sad. I want people to be happy. I want all to be right with the world.... sadly, we are only human, and we make stupid decisions that affect more than just ourselves.


In other news, I had nursery duty at church today... let's just say that one of the kids had eaten what appeared to be a a dozen avacados... enough said. One of my friends made the mistake of picking up said child before the diaper was changed, and it left a rather unpleasant mark on her shirt... remind me not to have kids anytime soon!

No comments: