Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It's Been Awhile

The past week or so I have been bored because the blogs I read have been pretty quiet which leaves me bored during my down times at work. I then realized that it has been awhile since I've blogged! So, I guess I need to practice what I preach. There hasn't been much happening...so I won't bore you with the details, but I will tell you what I did over the weekend...

Saturday I was forced to go dress shopping (a traumatic experience to say the least)! I realized while shopping that I don't wear dresses for a reason! However, I have a wedding on July 28 (my cousin Myron). Then, on August 4, I have another wedding in Kentucky (a good friend from Youth with a Mission). It is an evening wedding, so I figured it would be fairly dressy. I went to every store that sold dresses in three different towns. I probably tried on at least 50 dresses. The good news is that I found three dresses: a sundress and jacket for my cousin's wedding, a dressier dress for the wedding in Kentucky, and I even found a dress that fits really cute to wear to work.

The other bit of good news: if I decide to open my own business, I now have a great idea! I am going to open a clothing store called The Pear...for oddly shaped women. :)

No comments: