Friday, March 14, 2008

Survey Time

I promise that I will continue the Georgia yarn when I get a chance... however, I saw this survey on Melissa's blog (check out her blog on my blogroll) and thought it looked like fun:

1. WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER? My mom. My mom's middle name is Joan, but they thought Andrea Joan sounded less fluid than Andrea Jo. So that's how I have the classic 80's name. In elementary school, all of my best friends had the middle name Jo—Kara Jo, Amanda Jo, Jessica Jo... then there was me... how ironic is that?

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? At my desk on Monday, thinking about how God works everything out.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Flavored Turkey. I especially love peppercorn turkey and sun-dried tomato turkey.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No, and I doubt I ever will...seriously.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Never : )

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS Yeppers. I'm all about keeping my body in one piece.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Maybe if there was a lot of money at stake, but for kicks and giggles, NO WAY!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I love Oatmeal Squares, Oatmeal Raisin Crisp, and Cheerios with honey.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, no. Mentally, sorta. Emotionally, yes. Spiritually, I'm a work in progress.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Butter pecan

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Height...since I am a shrimp.

15. RED OR PINK? No contest—RED! Pink is way too girly!

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? I wish that I were more outgoing. I hate that I'm not a good conversationalist...the curse of being an introvert.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss a lot of people. All of my YWAM friends and Misty.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK? Yes, please . If you are reading this blog. Send me an email or post it on your blog! I'd love to read it!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black dress pants and black loafers.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A jelly bean

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? At the moment, I am not listening to anything, but most recently, the new Shawn McDonald CD Roots.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Brown

23. FAVORITE SMELLS Snuggle fabric softener, Heaven from the Gap, and new CD's...

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? I think one of the vice president's at work.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes! Melissa is the best!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I love to watch the olympics, but other than that, I could live without sports.

27. HAIR COLOR? Brown

28. EYE COLOR? Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No...but I'm sure my time is coming.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS Happy. I figure that life is sometimes scary enough.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I don't remember the title, but the last movie I watched in a theatre was P.S. I love you.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? It has several colors... it's black and magenta day at work, so I have those colors plus a blue color.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Normally I would say both, but man, this winter has been so long! I am ready for summer and all the joys it brings, namely, a break from school and croquet with the fam.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? I love oatmeal raisin cookies and most things lemon! However, my all time fav dessert is my mom's strawberry shortcake! I get excited for my birthday just so I can get some!

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Well, like three people read this blog, so I won't get to overly concerned with this question.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? **See above answer

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Bible, My Utmost for His Highest, and textbooks which consist of American Literature and African American Religion.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The logo for Bebo Norman's fan club, The Simpletons.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Survivor...then I had to do homework.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Wow, so many. I love the sound of rain, and the sound that cars make when they go through a puddle. I also love live classical music. And also, most laid back acoustic music.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Beatles, hands down. Wow, I love them. American Idol was thrilling for me last week. Michael Johns singing Across the Universe brought joy to my heart—incredible!


44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Probably Mexico.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? No. I have always been ok at several things. Never really good at one thing...that's why I have no idea what I want to do when I grow up. So frustrating!

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Ohio...in a hospital in my hometown.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

OMG!! I'm sooo flattered that you did the survey!! You're so sweet:) Those are fun, aren't they??
:)Melissa